By Suzan Brinker, PhD
With attendees from multiple countries, including Ireland, the Netherlands, and the United States, we offered a webinar last week to discuss strategies and tactics for higher ed marketers and leaders as they help their institutions navigate the Covid-19 pandemic.
- How to reclaim your unique voice amidst growing repetition across the advertising space
- Post Covid-19 enrollment projections
- A framework for crisis management
- Survey data on emerging priorities for managing institutional budgets
- A roadmap for enrollment leaders for addressing messaging, audience needs, and programs
- The importance of strategic collaboration between marketing, admissions, and faculty
- Examples to illustrate the recommendations discussed
These are unchartered waters for higher education, and we are all in this together. A strategic approach to this crisis can strengthen your institution well beyond Covid-19. As always, let us know how we can help.
Download the ToolkitSee our hand-picked tools for increasing lead gen, applications, enrollments, and retention.
Suzan Brinker, Ph.D., has dedicated her career to helping higher education initiatives build strong value propositions and communicating them to the right stakeholders.
Having served as Director of Marketing at both Penn State and Northeastern University, Suzan has led marketing strategy and web initiatives for over a dozen higher education units, targeting both degree and non-degree seeking learners. She has specialized in lifelong learning initiatives, internationalization, and online education.
Suzan holds a Ph.D. in Higher Education from Penn State, a M.A. in Communication from Marquette University, and a B.A. in English from St. Norbert College. Having grown up in Germany with a Turkish father and German mother, she holds a deep commitment to global citizenship, diversity, and inclusion.