Viv Higher Education is seeking a talented and motivated Paid Media Specialist to join our dynamic paid media team. Viv Higher Education is a Boston-based, full-service marketing agency and enrollment consulting firm. We work with clients across New England, the U.S., and even some international locations, to strengthen their enrollment pipelines with strategic web, media, content, email, and analytics solutions. Our vision: become the premier strategic enrollment partner for colleges and universities while positively impacting students and building a fantastic place to work.
As a Paid Media Specialist, you will play a key role in executing and optimizing cutting-edge digital ad campaigns across various platforms. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to our marketing efforts and make a meaningful impact in the field of higher education. The salary range for this position is $48,000 to $55,000 per year based on experience and skill level.
- Campaign Execution: Assist in the end-to-end execution of digital ad campaigns, including search, display, paid social, and digital audio platforms, from concept to launch.
- Budget Management: Work with paid media marketing managers to manage significant ad spend across multiple accounts, ensuring efficient resource allocation and delivering performance reports on campaign effectiveness.
- Insights and Reporting: Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance, analyzing key metrics and communicating findings to paid media marketing managers and stakeholders.
- KPI Evaluation: Measure, and evaluate relevant paid media Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each client to gauge campaign success and inform future strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. (Business degree with Marketing focus or related field preferred.)
- 2 years of in-platform experience on Google/Bing Search, and social media platforms (Meta, Twitter, TikTok, etc.). All experience, such as internships and freelance work will be considered.
- Experience building and monitoring digital marketing campaigns in-platform including reporting to team and additional stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, critical-thinking abilities, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment where individual time management is crucial
- Desire to stay up to date with paid media platform best practices, emerging technologies, and industry trends to drive innovation and maximize campaign effectiveness.
- A team player with a self-starting attitude, open to feedback and coaching, and highly organized.
- Higher Education marketing experience preferred
- Must be located and fully authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have native or near-native English fluency level
Viv Higher Education is committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and beyond. Our team and our work benefit from diverse perspectives, skill sets, and backgrounds. Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about higher education.
Our Ideal Colleagues Show:
- An openness to feedback and coaching.
- A high attention to detail.
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn to stay current on industry trends and tools, and about new trends and new business opportunities.
Organizational Culture: We’re proud to have built a positive and intentional workplace culture, in which people feel like they belong and can meet their full potential. We root this culture in strength-based management (watch our co-founder Suzan Brinker discuss this in a recent LinkedIn video) and our shared values of integrity, curiosity, respect, excellence, harmony, and collaboration. It is also very important to us that our team members can lead full lives outside of work.
How to Apply:
- Please submit a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org