Viv Higher Ed is a Boston-based, full-service marketing agency. We work with clients across New England, the U.S., and even some international locations, to strengthen their enrollment pipelines with strategic web, media, content, email, and analytics solutions. Our vision: become the premier strategic enrollment partner for colleges and universities while positively impacting students and building a fantastic place to work. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced digital marketing strategist to join our growing team. Prior digital marketing experience required. Agency and/or higher education experience are a plus. This is a fully remote, full-time, benefits-eligible position.
- Viv Higher Education is committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and beyond. Our team and our work benefit from diverse perspectives, skill sets, and backgrounds. Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about higher education.
- Develop marketing and media plans for digital client campaigns
- Interface directly with clients, colleagues, and contractors to coordinate and complete projects and deliverables
- Plan and manage media spend on Google Search, Google Display Network, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, in addition to other digital platforms
- Conduct SEO and keyword research, using Google Keyword Planner, and make recommendations accordingly
- Assist in planning print media buys as needed
- Manage all spend across digital platforms; optimize spend and strategy based on weekly results
- Develop email calendars and write, edit, and deploy emails for clients in various CRM platforms (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, SLATE)
- Manage social media campaigns/channels and developing cross-channel editorial calendars
- Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly analytics reports based on Google Analytics and other tools, and present them to the internal team and clients
- Evolve agency and client processes with cross-functional teams and identify opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiencies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years digital marketing experience, preferably in an agency setting or for higher education institutions
- Strategic thinking and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity about digital marketing with a strong drive to learn new skills
- High comfort level meeting with and presenting to clients and prospective clients
- Interest and ability to consult on media planning with clients and internal partners
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong drive and independent motivation to excel with little need for management oversight
- Must be located and fully authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have native or near-native English fluency level
- We’re proud to have built a positive and intentional workplace culture, in which people feel like they belong and can meet their full potential. We root this culture in strength-based management (watch our co-founder Suzan Brinker discuss this in a recent LinkedIn video >>) and our shared values of integrity, curiosity, respect, excellence, harmony, and collaboration. It is also very important to us that our team members can lead full lives outside of work, so we enable flexible work hours outside of meetings.
- Salary commensurate with experience and negotiable, with a target in the low $60k range, with potential for additional end-of-year bonus based on performance
- Generous PTO: 10 days vacation, 5 days personal time, 5 days sick time, all standard holidays, 1 mental health day, birthdays off, and three floating non-federal holidays Additional time off between Christmas and New Year’s to match common university winter recess time
- Health insurance reimbursement through an ICHRA plan
- Retirement plan beginning July 1, 2022
- Sign-on tech stipend
How to Apply:
- Please submit a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org